Utilising our expertise across these industries enables us to apply application technologies or materials from one industry to another where they would never normally be associated. This proactive approach has enabled Zampell to solve many refractory application problems and get customers back into production, with minimal downtime.
- Supply and install new ceramic fibre/bio soluble fibre linings.
- Experienced in electric element hanging systems and gas fire furnaces.
- Supply and install linings to bespoke thermal oxidisers, incinerators and hot-bypass ducting.
- Supply modules worldwide together with installation supervision.
- Engineered system designed specifically for each individual burner type and tube configuration.
- A pre-fired material selected specifically for fuel type, offering known properties and performance through QA controlled manufacture. The material will be selected to minimise slag adhesion and chemical attack or abrasion as a result of exposure to the fuel and products of combustion.
- Precise quarl profile through design and manufacture to provide the optimum combustion.
- Concealed fixing method to not only maintain the integrity and strength of the tile but also to offer protection from the combustion environment.
- System can be retro-fitted to existing boilers and burners with minimal disruption. By careful design we can offer our tile system for an almost limitless variety of burner quarl profiles.
- The foregoing results in the increased longevity in service of the quarl together with improved & more efficient combustion when compared to using traditional methods of forming quarl profiles. Indeed our burner quarl system has remained in some boilers for over 10 years with minimal maintenance.
The protective tile system helps protect low thermal mass linings from corrosive/reactive gas atmospheres, it can also be used for a clean tile system within the sanitary/ and fine china industries eliminating kiln dirt problems and guaranteeing a clean kiln chamber.
Z-Coat is a high temperature economical ceramic fibre coating system specifically developed for the total encapsulation and protection of new or old ceramic fibre linings.
- Can operate in temperatures up to 1700ºC
- Locks in harmful fibres.
- Increases new fibre lifetimes by 30% by reducing chemical attack & thermal stress.
- Inert to most chemicals with its unique zirconia/ mullite matrix system.
- Easily applied via trowel or spray systems.
- High-temperature strength
- High thermal conductivity
- Mechanical and structural stability
- Prevention of slag deposits
- Allowance for different expansions in the boiler and between the boiler and the tiling system
- Allowance for expansions in the event of local overheating and unbalanced load
- High oxidation resistance by nitride bonding and double fired method
- Flue-gas protected supports made of corrosion-resistant stee
- Durability and long service life
- High heat transfer
- Low contamination, low build-up of slag
- Highly cost effective
- Easily serviced
The classical Mokesys® tile systems
Mokesys® provides double protection against tube wall corrosion: Firstly by a thin closed layer of low-pororosity, specially developed fine-grained SiC concrete, and secondly by the internationally patented Mokesys® tiles.
The Mokesys® Air 2E tile system
Mokesys® Air 2E is a rear-ventilated tiling system for boiler tube walls that has been specially developed for the boiler area above the combustion chamber. The system consists of nitrided SiC tiles and an air sealing layer that is supplied via an external ventilation system.
system moulded bricks
High process requirements, extraordinary stress on the boilers by corrosion, and special boiler designs require customised systems that are suitable for practical applications.
Transitions between boiler components are optimally designed by moulded bricks. The Mokesa concept has been designed for real-operational conditions, which is confirmed by the long service life and the high functionality.
High thermal conductivity is created thanks to low porosity, high SiC content and a low system thickness which all assist in the reduction of the surface temperature. Combined with a smooth surface, this lowers the risk of adhesion and build-up of deposits.